Wrangler Char-Griller Barbecue.
The BBQ of choice for professionals and backyard enthusiasts, Char-Griller’s Wrangler offers 435 square inches of space for cooking up burgers, fish, steak, shish kabobs, and much more. Made from heavy-gauge steel and reinforced with a double bottom, this barbecue is built to last and won’t wear with heavy scraping when it’s time to clean.
Cast iron grates spread out the heat for an even sear and locked-in the flavour. Adjustable fire grate makes it easy to control the heat for a wide variety of fare. No more tipping over the grill to clean out the ashes, an easy-dump ash pan makes removal a smooth operation. More great features: a built-in heat gauge, airtight flanged hood, and 3 shelves.
– Heavy steel construction provides years of durability.
– Regulate heat and smoke with side air vents.
– Double steel bottom holds in the heat and prevents burnout.
– Built-in heat gauge.
– Hinged lid provides easy access to the cooking area.
– Wood handle (stay cool).
– Cast iron coated cooking grate for even heating.
– Warming rack: 51 x 25 cm.
– Cooking surface: 51 x 50 cm.
– Adjustable fire grate
– Fire grate holds coals off the bottom for better heat distribution.
– Large wheels for easy mobility.
– Dump ash pan for easy cleanup.
– Side and front Shelf for added convenience.
– Three utensil hooks.
– Width: 88,9 x Height: 127 x Depth: 73,7 cm.
– Weight: 30 Kg.